Landing Page Analysis
As you may know, we discuss Adwords Quality Score and the importance of landing pages rather frequently here at PPC For Hire. Landing pages are a crucial element of your paid search marketing campaign and we feel that landing pages can always be improved upon in one form or another. Could your landing page convert at a higher rate, generate more sales or benefit from a decreased bounce rate? We would like to help you benefit from all of these scenarios!
We are kicking off a new series leveraging our years of experience designing, optimizing and testing landing pages. “How do I submit my landing page?” you might ask. It’s simple:
- Just submit your landing page URL to us with the supporting information below.
- We will dig through the submissions and choose a landing page that we feel we can help achieve the greatest improvement.
- A podcast will be recorded where our team will discus your landing page and and provide helpful tips and insights to improve any and all aspects we identify.
- Finally, the podcast will be posted to the blog.
And it’s just that easy. What “supporting information” do you need to include? When submitting your landing page for critique consideration, please include the following:
- Landing Page URL
- Sample PPC advertisement that sends users to your URL
- Top 5-10 keywords that you are targeting for this landing page
- Overall business objective (the goal of the landing page)
- Current challenges you are having with this landing page
Please note: The landing page you submit may be posted to the PPC For Hire blog so please make sure that you (or your client) feels comfortable having it posted to the blog.
So, how do you submit? Just go our contact page and submit your information! We are looking forward to helping you improve your online results!